Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Watch Intel Running Valve's L4D2 On Mesa Driver

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Watch Intel Running Valve's L4D2 On Mesa Driver

    Phoronix: Watch Intel Running Valve's L4D2 On Mesa Driver

    The GStreamer Conference 2012 videos have been uploaded for those that weren't out at this technical event recently in San Diego. The Intel Linux presentation is arguably the most interesting talk...

    http://www.phoronix.com/vr.php?view=MTE4Mzk

  • #2
    Wow, imho that runs rather well on intel hardware.
    I wonder if I will be able to run Source games with the open amd stack (HD 4850) equally well.

    Comment


    • #3
      This is how it should be done - direct download links available. Props to ubicast!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by curaga View Post
        This is how it should be done - direct download links available. Props to ubicast!
        Get out of the cave you watch ascii porn in and move to the modern era of HTML5 and proper DEs.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by 89c51 View Post
          Get out of the cave you watch ascii porn in and move to the modern era of HTML5 and proper DEs.
          I wrote a serious reply here, but decided this wasn't worth it. Enjoy your laggy and unusable DE.

          Comment


          • #6
            How can I watch the video in Fullscreen? What's the point of being able to select HTML5 or Flash and three Bandwidths when it's in a tiny frame.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by curaga View Post
              I wrote a serious reply here, but decided this wasn't worth it. Enjoy your laggy and unusable DE.
              It was meant to tease you not to insult you. Apologies.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by blackout23 View Post
                How can I watch the video in Fullscreen? What's the point of being able to select HTML5 or Flash and three Bandwidths when it's in a tiny frame.
                Click on the Share tab, then open "Permalink" in a new tab/window. Toggle Fullscreen using the icon in the top right. God awful Player though...
                Last edited by milhouse; 09-13-2012, 12:30 PM.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by milhouse View Post
                  Click on the Share tab, then open "Permalink" in a new tab/window. Toggle Fullscreen using the icon in the top right. God awful Player though...
                  Or: right-click -> toggle fullscreen

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by droste View Post
                    Or: right-click -> toggle fullscreen
                    Nah, doesn't work for me - nothing happens. (Firefox 15.0.1/Win7, and Chrome 21.0.1180.89/Win7)

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X