Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Intel Pushes Open-Source Support For Ivy Bridge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by jbarnes View Post
    Ok, now I'm curious. Michael said we released this code at about the worst time possible, and I gathered that was because we'd be overshadowed by some other news event. But I haven't seen anything big announced lately that seems relevant... but maybe I'm just not casting my net wide enough.

    Michael?
    Royal wedding plus shuttle launch maybe ? What are the chances of *those* happening on the same day ?

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by bridgman View Post
      Royal wedding plus shuttle launch maybe ? What are the chances of *those* happening on the same day ?
      Heh, well I'm glad we didn't wait until tomorrow then. But still I'm curious (though it's not like I was trying to generate a bunch of excitement about some early enabling code!

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by jbarnes View Post
        Heh, well I'm glad we didn't wait until tomorrow then. But still I'm curious (though it's not like I was trying to generate a bunch of excitement about some early enabling code!
        Just very bad timing for me personally with packing for three weeks of Europe, writing six articles, bisecting power regression, etc etc.
        Michael Larabel
        http://www.michaellarabel.com/

        Comment


        • #19
          Broken dreams

          Originally posted by Michael View Post
          Just very bad timing for me personally with packing for three weeks of Europe, writing six articles, bisecting power regression, etc etc.
          Gosh, Michael! I was preparing to play HL2 on Linux native

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Drago View Post
            Gosh, Michael! I was preparing to play HL2 on Linux native
            Haha, yeah he had my hopes up too! Well have a good trip anyway Michael.

            Comment

            Working...
            X