Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Intel's Sandy Bridge Driver Is Nearly Ready

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Qaridarium View Post
    tearfree gaming on the most tfts means 60fps is forced.

    ok yes 85fps brings more heatshots but you got ugly graphic by tearing.
    Unless you have a 85Hz monitor, like the one I am typing on. More headshots and perfectly smooth graphics to boot!

    Comment


    • #17
      There are several games with 60 fps limit. q3 is one of em.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by BlackStar View Post
        Unless you have a 85Hz monitor, like the one I am typing on. More headshots and perfectly smooth graphics to boot!
        right we really need more heatshots .-

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Qaridarium View Post
          tearfree gaming on the most tfts means 60fps is forced.

          ok yes 85fps brings more heatshots but you got ugly graphic by tearing.
          Still better than ugly face expression watching myself being railgunned (teared to pieces, hehe) )

          Comment


          • #20
            Does anyone know why the 2010 Q4 drivers, 2.14.0 are not yet released?

            I tested the beta ones a while back like Dec 10th.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by XabiX View Post
              Does anyone know why the 2010 Q4 drivers, 2.14.0 are not yet released?

              I tested the beta ones a while back like Dec 10th.
              You can find it here:
              ftp://ftp.x.org/pub/individual/drive...-2.14.0.tar.gz

              You mainly need libdrm 2.4.23:
              http://dri.freedesktop.org/libdrm/libdrm-2.4.23.tar.gz

              Try something like the Amnesia - The Dark Descent demo:
              http://www.amnesiagame.com/#main

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by indezign View Post
                You can find it here:
                ftp://ftp.x.org/pub/individual/drive...-2.14.0.tar.gz

                You mainly need libdrm 2.4.23:
                http://dri.freedesktop.org/libdrm/libdrm-2.4.23.tar.gz

                Try something like the Amnesia - The Dark Descent demo:
                http://www.amnesiagame.com/#main
                Cool thank you they are released:
                http://intellinuxgraphics.org/2010Q4.html

                Comment

                Working...
                X