Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A CUDA Back-End For Intel's Open-Source Driver?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Qaridarium View Post
    don't waste your time on intel or nvidia get that stuff: http://www.theregister.co.uk/2010/06...pu//print.html

Passiv cooled :-)
    Once again you show how little you know. They are not passively cooled. They rely on the 1u chassis to cool them. Nvidia does the same thing.

ATI

Nvidia

Thanks for coming out.

Comment

Originally posted by mat69 View Post
      Just because you can't do it does not mean that others are as incompetent as you are.

I can use OpenCL with ATI cards and AMD (and Intel via AMD) CPUs as I can with Nvidia GPUs. So don't make things look bad while they aren't.
      Yeah, good on your 'trust me, it works for me!' attitude. no matter how crappy a thing is there's always someone love it.

Comment

Originally posted by FunkyRider View Post
        Yeah, good on your 'trust me, it works for me!' attitude. no matter how crappy a thing is there's always someone love it.
        Have you ever tried OpenCL?
        I don't care about Compiz, but about OpenCL and that works nice.

Comment

Originally posted by deanjo View Post
          Once again you show how little you know. They are not passively cooled. They rely on the 1u chassis to cool them. Nvidia does the same thing.

Thanks for coming out.
          LOL

the card's are passiv cooled not the server....

amd can build the faster passiv cooled 75 watt gpu to or do have nvidia a HD5750 go green edition `?

Comment

Working...
          X