Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by johnc View Post
    FEATURE HIGHLIGHTS OF THE AMD CATALYST 13.2 BETA 7 DRIVER
    • Resolves an intermittent hang seen in Crossfire configurations with the new Crysis 3 patch.

http://support.amd.com/us/kbarticles...etadriver.aspx
    Well this doesn't apply to the Linux driver.

Comment

Originally posted by Rigaldo View Post
      Well this doesn't apply to the Linux driver.
      I figured they just took the same codebase and recompiled it for Linux to keep the versions consistent. lol

Comment

If this version will finally support my Radeon 7970 or not?

Comment

For what it's worth, recent Catalyst does seem to work pretty good on my a10-5800k. There are still the few known graphical bugs in certain games, but it's pretty stable overall. As will all Catalyst drivers, the 2D performance is still generally shitty compared to the free drivers.

Comment

Feature highlights of the amd catalyst 13.2 beta 7 driver

Comment

Originally posted by johnc View Post
              I figured they just took the same codebase and recompiled it for Linux to keep the versions consistent. lol
              Nah, I doubt, we'd probably have DirectX support and such stuff then on Catalyst. :P
              (Those Games tend to run on DirectX as well)

Comment

Don't see too much new things with the recent beta, but then again my backlight adjustment does work....

Comment

At least they released the Windows and Linux version at the same time with this beta. I hope they do this forever into the future, until the end of time, when the cows come home, the fat lady sings, two birds are hit with one stone...

Comment

Working...
                  X