Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ATI blob late

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Q usually talks complete crap. This time though (delay/tearing), you will find some truth in his words.

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by d2kx View Post
      Q usually talks complete crap. This time though (delay/tearing), you will find some truth in his words.
      Meh, I find about 75% to be correct, the other 25% is usually total bull.

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by LinuxID10T View Post
        Meh, I find about 75% to be correct, the other 25% is usually total bull.
        75% correct vs "Q usually talks complete crap."

        maybe i should shot my self LOL

        Comment

        Working...
        X