As soon as I installed and upgraded a few of them, I was told about brokeb packages and that compiz-dev needed to be removed. So I did. Then Compiz stopped working. (Obviously) Then I tried to reinstall Compiz and now I had like 40 graphics related broken packages.
In addition, my renderer string did not show up with Gallium3D, but with something not even Bridgman recognizes.
That, to me, spells "fucked up the core" - and since I have an exam tomorrow, I decided to get rid of it before it really damaged my system.
you can stop that we allready know that... easier do also mean you learn nothing.