No announcement yet.

The final Catalyst 10.7 is stable now *Trumps Up*

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Q doesn't drink. He may take questionable substances, but those are not responsible for most of his posts.

Also if you remember how the Catalyst 10.6 only missed a few lines of code to support both Linux 2.6.34 and 2.6.35, he might not be far from the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by DeepDayze View Post
      LOL are you drunk, Q?

for now? i just smoke a spliff of weed and i really don't drunk so much alcohol means i prefer other kind of drugs.

LSA,salvia divinorum,GBL,weed that's my favourite stuff

on tropic yes kernel 2.6.35 yes 35 ;-) *Happy*

Comment

Originally posted by RealNC View Post
        Q is not in the beta program.
        indeed, he is just making up shit.

Comment

http://www.phoronix.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20843

Comment

Q hasn't done anything wrong here - if you don't like it, well that's fine, but he still hasn't done anything wrong.

Comment

.34/.35 kernel support is just adding

#include <linux/slab.h>

to common/lib/modules/fglrx/build_mod/kcl_wait.c - this does my script on the fly. for this i don't need a new package, just for others who can not use my script because they don't have use a debian based distribution. It is very likely that this single line could be added within 1 min to 10-7 release

i hope nobody thinks that xvba will improve in the holiday season...

Comment

Hey Kano, do you know what time the 10.7 drivers get released?

Terry Makedon says 26th is the release date but doesn't mention time and time-zone. (not that I'm desperate for them or anything )

Comment

No, but when it is out i will update my script of course.

Comment

Probably by EoD Monday in the US timezone. The only logic that it would be released on Monday rather than Friday is because there's unfinished work, and some devs/testers are rotting away over the weekend to get things done.

Comment

Originally posted by mirv View Post
                      Q hasn't done anything wrong here - if you don't like it, well that's fine, but he still hasn't done anything wrong.
                      yes, he does wrong. A lot. Spreading false information, creating hype, hurting AMD doing so... yes he does wrong.

Comment

Working...
                      X