Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

catalyst 10-5 chancelog:

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #11
    Originally posted by Panix View Post
    Which cards are you guys talking about? Sorry to interrupt but I was curious. Do your 'fixes' and Catalyst versions (you refer to 10.5?) apply to only a certain series of cards? Evergreen included or not included?
    its the not released 10-5 and yes all cards!

    Comment


    • #12
      Originally posted by tball View Post
      Hmm how could you possible have a changelog, when the driver isn't released?
      Magic ? Dreams come true do you know this ?

      Comment


      • #13
        9.5

        It would be nice if they released it, I am can't upgrade till they fix whatever problem they have multiple display adapters.

        Comment


        • #14
          Originally posted by tball View Post
          Hmm how could you possible have a changelog, when the driver isn't released?
          mixture of someone feeding him stuff and stuff he pulls out of his ass. Just ignore his claims.

          Comment


          • #15
            Originally posted by energyman View Post
            stuff he pulls out of his ass. Just ignore his claims.
            Yes the 10-5 catalyst chance-log is pulled out of my ass and i ignore your claims because you can not speak anything about that because you sign a AMD-NDA poor energyman "Pulls out if his ass" isn't a good argument.

            10-5 is just a joke but yes after that joke likes googles pacman startside we will get the Real driver 10-6!

            Comment


            • #16
              no, I am just deducing from your former claims. Every couple of weeks(/month you claim something is coming up - which then is mysteriously missing from the released driver.

              Comment


              • #17
                Originally posted by energyman View Post
                mysteriously missing from the released driver.
                Yes mysteriously missing but this isn't so good for the driver ;-)

                We really mysteriously missing the direct2D (EXA like) 2d acceleration as the only standard in catalyst 10-5 very mysteriously means an other round slow 2D desktop.

                We are also missing mysteriously the KMS functionality in the catalyst driver but i think this will never ever come....

                mysteriously thinks going one here Xv is still broken...

                I need mysteriously more LSD to get a OpenGL4-Radeon-Galium4D driver

                Comment


                • #18
                  Originally posted by Qaridarium View Post
                  Yes mysteriously missing but this isn't so good for the driver ;-)
                  He's right Q. You have a history of making claims about upcoming catalyst releases that turned out not to be true. It's a bit like phoronix with steam .

                  Comment


                  • #19
                    Originally posted by monraaf View Post
                    He's right Q. You have a history of making claims about upcoming catalyst releases that turned out not to be true. It's a bit like phoronix with steam .
                    Don't you think that AMD fglrx developers could routinely test new things in their unreleased driver, and release it only once they are deemed as stable?

                    That's just the first idea that touched my mind, and I find it quite understandable. Don't you think so?

                    Originally posted by energyman
                    mixture of someone feeding him stuff and stuff he pulls out of his ass. Just ignore his claims.
                    Wow, hold all that energy for better deeds, energyman.
                    That's a rude way to express your thought.

                    Comment


                    • #20
                      Originally posted by Loris View Post
                      Don't you think that AMD fglrx developers could routinely test new things in their unreleased driver, and release it only once they are deemed as stable?
                      Sure. But Q isn't saying AMD is working on this or that. He's saying you'll get all that awesomeness with Catalyst release x. He's been saying that for quite some time now. Apparently it's now the 10.6 release that will be totally awesome.

                      Energyman's words may not be very diplomatic, but I think it's a fairly accurate assessment. Q probably does have someone feeding him NDA stuff and then he mixes that with some stuff he just makes up.

                      Also I think people should respect their NDA.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X