Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Goes On Within AMD's Linux Beta Program?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@cruiseoveride

Are you a wannabe english teacher? I see no reason to correct articles - write your own. If you are not a native speaker and no english teacher you would not even find all those errors you find...

Comment

Originally posted by Kano View Post
      @cruiseoveride

Are you a wannabe english teacher? I see no reason to correct articles - write your own. If you are not a native speaker and no english teacher you would not even find all those errors you find...
      nice nice nice :-) in the end amd will make good drivers in the future.

Comment

Cruiseoveride: do you ever post anything positive, or anything not degrading? I am yet to see so.

Comment

Whatever it is, any reasonable person will agree that it is a pretty pointless article . I could see it from the title, but I read it all along to expect some punchline, but nope, nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by GreatWalrus View Post
            Cruiseoveride: do you ever post anything positive, or anything not degrading? I am yet to see so.
            Hey, it is pretty clear to most of us having read that particular article that it is not one of Michael's best ones. Cruiseoveride put some time into explaining why this one is extra difficult to follow and Michael responded. Constructive input, no feelings hurt from what we can tell and chances of future improvements.

Phoronix is the #1 site for desktop hardware testing and reporting in Linux and we should really expect journalism of a general quality above your average blog. What is there really to complain about?

Comment

Originally posted by Kano View Post
              @cruiseoveride

Agreed with you Kano, but cruiseoveride is right when he request more simple wording in articles. For non native-english speakers as I am, Michael's articles are sometimes hard to read !
              However, I completely disagree with the manner that cruiseoveride said that to Michael. It's a very aggressive manner of saying things.

Comment

Working...
              X