X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Qaridarium View Post
    "Mobility Radeon X300"

this cart is not supportet sorry.

the R300 parts still in the driver but its pointsless to hack this.

install the 9-2 or 9-3 !

I will give up this notebook . ahha

Comment

Originally posted by hades View Post

I will give up this notebook . ahha
      9-3 will work fine i think...but yes this old notebook is for VESA or Radeon not for the Catalyst!

Comment

@Qaridarium

Hmm does your Quakewars run without problems? Everything is black for me ingame, and some buttons are hidden in the game menu before you hover the mouse over them. When you have hovered your mouse over them, they become visible. Its not every button though.
        Nexuiz works fine. Penumbra works fine. World of goo works fine. Everyone with compositing.
        Savage 2 have the same problem as Quakewars -> Everything is black. But if you shoot with something like a rocket, you can actually see the landscape with the glow of the rocket :P But hmm, lets hope the release will fix this.

Another problem I have come by, is that if I maximize (not fullscreen) a HD video, the movie becomes very laggy. But I'll survive. Anyway I always look at a movie in fullscreen or in a very little window.

Comment

Originally posted by tball View Post
          @Qaridarium

Hmm does your Quakewars run without problems? Everything is black for me ingame, and some buttons are hidden in the game menu before you hover the mouse over them. When you have hovered your mouse over them, they become visible. Its not every button though.
          Nexuiz works fine. Penumbra works fine. World of goo works fine. Everyone with compositing.
          Savage 2 have the same problem as Quakewars -> Everything is black. But if you shoot with something like a rocket, you can actually see the landscape with the glow of the rocket :P But hmm, lets hope the release will fix this.

Another problem I have come by, is that if I maximize (not fullscreen) a HD video, the movie becomes very laggy. But I'll survive. Anyway I always look at a movie in fullscreen or in a very little window.
          look thats an alpfa version ... not all perfekt yet yes but a nice taste of the future...

Nexuiz stats here fine to... Sauerbraten does start to.
          world of goo demo works fine her too ! (very nice game)

viedeo in my part 9-4alpfa works gread playing a dvd shots the 9-2 final down.... 9-4 works stable for me.

sorry i can'T see any lag becource Quatcore CPU system...

my system works rock-stable with the 9-4alpfa with the 9-2 stable driver it crashes hartly...
          Last edited by Qaridarium; 03-11-2009, 04:38 AM.

Comment

Be happy !!! BEEE HABBY nice Opensource driver's will come :-)

and for wine buy a new cart OpenGL3 is needet!
            You sir, are very very funny and a fresh change from the usual whining (self included) at this forum.

Comment

look thats an alpfa version ... not all perfekt yet yes but a nice taste of the future...

Nexuiz stats here fine to... Sauerbraten does start to.
              world of goo demo works fine her too ! (very nice game)

viedeo in my part 9-4alpfa works gread playing a dvd shots the 9-2 final down.... 9-4 works stable for me.

sorry i can'T see any lag becource Quatcore CPU system...

my system works rock-stable with the 9-4alpfa with the 9-2 stable driver it crashes hartly...
              But what about Quakewars? You said it ran smooth, so it must work for you?

Comment

9-3 will work fine i think...but yes this old notebook is for VESA or Radeon not for the Catalyst!

9-3? it is out ?where can get it ?

Comment

Originally posted by korpenkraxar View Post
                  You sir, are very very funny and a fresh change from the usual whining (self included) at this forum.
                  Thank you Very Very Much!

in fakt AMD is very very BAD BAD Angry abaut my Action here... :-(

Comment

But what about Quakewars? You said it ran smooth, so it must work for you?
                    i do not say this.. i don't have test QWET right now..

if you wan'T i can test the demo.

Comment

Originally posted by hades View Post
                      9-3? it is out ?where can get it ?
                      no 9-3 not not out right now...

Comment

i said im running quakewars with 9.4 , and its fine. it runs smoother, and no texture failures.

(btw do you have catalyst ai turned OFF ? thats a soure of many problemes in quakewars)

Comment

Originally posted by questioneer View Post
                          i said im running quakewars with 9.4 , and its fine. it runs smoother, and no texture failures.

(btw do you have catalyst ai turned OFF ? thats a soure of many problemes in quakewars)
                          Just tried with and without AI. Can't see a thing ingame :P Well. Ill wait for the release.

Comment

Just tried with and without AI. Can't see a thing ingame :P Well. Ill wait for the release.
                            can you please post your hartware and os ?

if there is an error you can give amd a chance to fix this befor release!

Comment

Be happy !!! BEEE HABBY nice Opensource driver's will come :-)

and for wine buy a new cart OpenGL3 is needet!
                              LOL, for all DirectX 9 apps on Wine, OpenGL 3.0 isn't required. OpenGL 3.0 is required only if we look on DirectX 10 apps.

Comment

Originally posted by nadro View Post
                                LOL, for all DirectX 9 apps on Wine, OpenGL 3.0 isn't required. OpenGL 3.0 is required only if we look on DirectX 10 apps.
                                no! on an nvidia you can use OpenGL2.1+nvidia-only-extansions to put DX9C into WINE! ...

the OpenGL2.1 in the Catalyst has no nvidia extansons!

in fakt Pure OpenGL2.1 is only DX9b!!!! shader2 not shader3! and the windows programs use nvidia only extansions like dinamic-wather in DX9c!

X1950 can NOT render dynamic-Wather! (hd2000-hd3000-hd3000 can render dynamic Wather)

so pure-OpenGL2.1=DX9b (not c )

OpenGL2.1+nvidia-extanions=DX9C!

With OpenGL3 in the Catalyst you can have DX9C+DX10+Dynamic-Wather in WINE!

Comment

Working...
                                X