AMD gets beaten by NVidia, any plans?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by deanjo View Post
    Quite a few people care about GPGPU, personally for me it's more a concern then gaming in linux.
    anmd gpgpu works just fine with STREAM.

btw, nvidia fanboys:
    intel just sued nvidia about nehalem chipsets. This will be funny to watch.

Comment

• Originally posted by energyman View Post
      anmd gpgpu works just fine with STREAM.
      You're getting boring. Circles. Again and again. Read what other write for a change.

Comment

• and i replied to deanjo. So shut up.

Comment

• You're trolling, not just replying.

Comment

• says the person who started this thread with a troll post and has since then done nothing else.

Cattle, pot, black...

Comment

• I guess all the tearing and flickering in videos playing on ATI hardware has screwed with your mind pretty heavily.

Comment

• except that I don't have any tearing and flickering. How comes? Oh wait! I don't use that broken POS compiz ....

Comment

• compiz + mplayer/x11, no flickering or tearing here.
                  Debian Lenny default apps.

Comment

• I use KDE 4. And in case you all wonder, this is A CONFIRMED problem with modern hardware. "Works for me" ain't a damn cent worth for those where it DOESN'T work.

"Works for you?" Great, I'm so happy for you. Doesn't help me though, now does it?

Comment

• Yes, it is worth a cent. It lets people know that it can work.
                      So it doesn't work with KDE 4 you say? Last time I checked, this was a Linux forum and we shouldn't suffer from lock-in.

Comment

Working...
                      X