Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MIPS Loongson 3A Benchmarks On Debian

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by maldorordiscord View Post
    You disappoint me there was no "power mac" with that CPU.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Power_M...h_5200.C2.A0LC

    Comment


    • Originally posted by maldorordiscord View Post

      You disappoint me there was no "power mac" with that CPU.
      The only ugly apple with that kind of cpu was the: macintosh performa 5200

      In your general sentencing you could at least be accurate.
      Wrong. It all depended on the configuration of the 5200 (namely the hard drive and the region it was sold in).

      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Power_M..._series#Models

      Comment


      • Originally posted by deanjo View Post
        Wrong. It all depended on the configuration of the 5200 (namely the hard drive and the region it was sold in).

        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Power_M..._series#Models
        o well right. my mistake.

        Edit:Wikipedia "The Power Macintosh 5200 LC was only sold to the education market, while the Performa models were sold to consumers." this means for normal people there was no Power Macintosh only Macintosh Performa.

        Means I was right with the exception of the education market.
        Last edited by maldorordiscord; 07-08-2012, 12:24 AM.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by maldorordiscord View Post
          Means I was right with the exception of the education market.
          Nope, you were not: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Power_Macintosh_6200

          Comment


          • Originally posted by maldorordiscord View Post
            The exact identification of a person over the ip address in a multi-user household with a unencrypted wireless LAN is also questionable.
            False alarm, folks. Maybe it's not Q after all, just someone who lives in the same house.

            Move along, nothing to see here

            Comment


            • Originally posted by bridgman View Post
              False alarm, folks. Maybe it's not Q after all, just someone who lives in the same house.

              Move along, nothing to see here
              You are so right! These witch-hunts on Qaridarium really go out of control.

              Maybe Qaridarium doesn't mean any harmful maybe it only mean something similar to Quadrivium means a example par excellence of arithmetic, geometry, music, astronomy,grammar, logic,rhetoric,philosophy and theology.
              http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quadrivium

              In fact the word itself only mean Qari "interpret/Reader" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Q%C4%81ri%CA%BE and darium= Possessing of the good /Owner of the good thing/hold the good http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darius this meaning can not be evil.

              And in fact he is the only one who ever did something like this:

              Comment


              • Originally posted by bridgman View Post
                False alarm, folks. Maybe it's not Q after all, just someone who lives in the same house.

                Move along, nothing to see here
                Apparently Q's stupidity is either contagious or genetic. Either way, I hope there aren't too many others in that same house.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by smitty3268 View Post
                  Apparently Q's stupidity is either contagious or genetic. Either way, I hope there aren't too many others in that same house.
                  If we would ask Qaridarium he would answer: "Te sunt exemplaris exemplum sidus, scribendarum vel exitus dementia" thanks god we don't ask him.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by maldorordiscord View Post
                    Means I was right with the exception of the education market.
                    Education market has always been, "Students, teachers, and parents of students". You never needed any proof that you were a member of any of them, all you needed is to ask for is an educational discount. Trust me Q, I have forgotten more about apple then most people learn in a lifetime combined.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by bridgman View Post
                      False alarm, folks. Maybe it's not Q after all, just someone who lives in the same house.

                      Move along, nothing to see here
                      Lol, same halfway house.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by maldorordiscord View Post
                        You are so right! Qaridarium really got out of control.
                        Fixed that for you.

                        Looks like this new reincarnation of Qaridarium is heading in the same direction I wonder how many phoronix visitors you are allowed to chase away before Michael hits you with the banhammer again..

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by deanjo View Post
                          Education market has always been, "Students, teachers, and parents of students". You never needed any proof that you were a member of any of them, all you needed is to ask for is an educational discount. Trust me Q, I have forgotten more about apple then most people learn in a lifetime combined.
                          With the exception of the educational discount version the official name was macintosh performa 5200.
                          You call the exception the official name this is weird.
                          Maybe your point is that I only had the cheap version?
                          Nope it was the 1gb hard-drive version.
                          Maybe not so smart because buying the cheaper version and upgrade the hard-drive by yourself is overall cheaper.

                          Anyway the only fact you need to know about apple is that its just scam they always sell cheap products expensive. Only people who need to compensate something purchase trademark Apple computers.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by maldorordiscord View Post
                            With the exception of the educational discount version the official name was macintosh performa 5200.
                            You call the exception the official name this is weird.
                            Maybe your point is that I only had the cheap version?
                            Nope it was the 1gb hard-drive version.
                            Maybe not so smart because buying the cheaper version and upgrade the hard-drive by yourself is overall cheaper.

                            Anyway the only fact you need to know about apple is that its just scam they always sell cheap products expensive. Only people who need to compensate something purchase trademark Apple computers.
                            It wasn't an exception, back then educational sales made up for the bulk of apple sales.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by deanjo View Post
                              It wasn't an exception, back then educational sales made up for the bulk of apple sales.
                              OK.

                              But I count this like injecting heroin to children to make them dependent to apple products.
                              Microsoft did the same with a similar goal.

                              Comment


                              • I found the article:
                                "GODSON-3: A SCALABLE MULTICORE
                                RISC PROCESSOR WITH X86
                                EMULATION"

                                http://www.google.de/url?sa=t&rct=j&...UkCyWNUjQXuoiA

                                free to read without paying 19 dollar.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X