Asus p8p67M never wake up from suspend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asus p8p67M never wake up from suspend

I bought a new pc with a P8P67 M motherboard. As I've read in internet, nobody has fixed yet the problem when waking up from sleep s3 mode, has anyone solved it? I've tried all distributions and I have the lastest firmware, but when trying to wake up the computer from sleep it get a black screen and I have to reboot the computer.

And of course, in windows it works perfectly.

thank you

I have exactly the same problem on P8P67 LE motherboard. I tried everything and nothing helped. Can you post rest of your configuration ? My last think is that there is something wrong with memory (Patriot Sector 5 1600 1.65V in my case). Sometimes when I try to resume my system 3 short beeps are played. I found people with similar symptoms (Fan runs, but black screen and nothing happens) on ASrock boards which has DR Debug and Error Code 45 on it). So now I want to check my system with Kingston HyperX 1600 1.5V memory. But I have to buy them first...

My system:
    Code:
    i7 2600K
    Patriot Sector 5 1600 2x4GB
    OCZ Vertex2 64GB with Debian
    Asus Radeon HD 5770
    On windows everything works...

Comment

Originally posted by majlo View Post
      I have exactly the same problem on P8P67 LE motherboard. I tried everything and nothing helped. Can you post rest of your configuration ? My last think is that there is something wrong with memory (Patriot Sector 5 1600 1.65V in my case). Sometimes when I try to resume my system 3 short beeps are played. I found people with similar symptoms (Fan runs, but black screen and nothing happens) on ASrock boards which has DR Debug and Error Code 45 on it). So now I want to check my system with Kingston HyperX 1600 1.5V memory. But I have to buy them first...

My system:
      Code:
      i7 2600K
      Patriot Sector 5 1600 2x4GB
      OCZ Vertex2 64GB with Debian
      Asus Radeon HD 5770
      On windows everything works...

My system:
      Code:
      i7 2600K
      RAM 4x4GB
      OCZ Vertex2 128GB with Fedora 16
      Asus Radeon HD 5850

Comment

We have fairly similar systems... Can you provide more information about your memory modules ?

Comment

Do you boot linux via efi? In that case "efibootmgr" works without error message.

Comment

Working...
          X