- Which distribution are you using?
- How much memory is installed?
- did you Build the Computer Yourself, or do a full system upgrade? ( Yes or No)
If the answer is yes, answer the Following:
- What is the Processor?
- What is the Motherboard?
- What type of Memory is in the pc? (DDR3, DDR2, ETC )
- What is the Vendor? ( Toshiba, Dell, HP, ETC )
- What is the Model?
- What is the Model Number?
All of these questions will provide a much better overall suggestion than a blind suggestion.
Anyways, I am certain that most of the performance problems is the graphics card, and an easy solution is to try the Radeon HD6670. I know of several gamers who have had excellent experiences on this card where they can play almost all games at maximum settings. I normally suggest video cards that are full size pci cards, however, I do know that there is some low profile cards available, and either of the following cards should handle the job well:
Sapphire Radeon HD6670 (Low Profile)
HIS Radeon HD6670 (Low Profile Ready)